78-81 Lewes Road
Manager: Ziggy Togni
About the project
We offer supported housing to 31 people in studio flats based in the Lewes Road area of Brighton. One unit is accessible for people with mobility impairments.
Find out more about the project here.
How can I get a place here?
All referrals are made through Brighton and Hove City Council. More information on how to access housing.
We are unable to offer permanent accommodation. This accommodation is aimed at helping you to get ready for moving to greater independence, and we would expect that you would be ready for this within a maximum of two years.
Stanley Court provide a safe environment, where staff are available for advice and support. The office is staffed Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and the project benefits from the services of a night porter.
You will be assigned a key worker who will support you in identifying and achieving goals to help you move into independent housing.
Everyone living at Stanley Court can benefit from a range of opportunities:
- The gardening group is open to all. You can come in for a taster session or attend regularly and learn a new skill while enjoying the fresh air.
- You can sign up to receive a weekly bag of shopping from FareShare.
- Our volunteering scheme gives you an opportunity to be involved in the project, while gaining useful skills.
- Our summer barbecues are an opportunity to share move on experiences with ex-residents.
- At Stanley Court you can hear more about Albion in the Community and how you can get involved in their accessible football session.
- Our residents can access regular acupuncture sessions through Pathways to Health.
- Monthly residents’ meetings give everyone an opportunity to have a say on the project and meet other residents. We invite regular guest speakers such as: Credit Union, Albion in the Community, Friends’ Centre and Community safety team ‘Safe in the city’. This gives you an opportunity to hear about services in the community that may be of help or interest.